Black panther wakanda forever index, uploadsnack password, citampi stories, friends index

Friends Index of /cdn2/03/series/1994/Friends Review

Index of /cdn2/03/series/1994/Friends/

Friends (TV Series 1994-2004) 

Friends is without a doubt the best American TV show ever to air. It has sad and hilarious storylines and makes you feel the sadness and jot out of any situation. The actors do fantastic and you really feel like you know a part of them by the end of the show. This will be a show I will never forget as I make constant references to the episodes. I wish the show could come back on air because I miss them so much, but I'm glad it got all the fame it did because it deserved it.This is the show I come back to time after time when I'm either not sure what to watch next, or just want to relax with something familiar. I've lost count of how many times I've watched this wonderful show from start to finish over the years. At this point, I can recite certain episodes verbatim--as can many other fans, I'm sure. If, somehow, you haven't sat down and given this show a fair shake yet, I implore you wait until you have a considerable amount of time on your hands. The hours will fly by without much notice. People are saying they don't understand it, which confuses me. Yes it could have been more diverse. It's great entertainment! Friends are talking and living their life, and you see what goes on. It's going to be hell when it is finally over! The writers are the best I have seen. How could it be a horrible show when actresses such as Jennifer Aniston have won Golden Globes because of her work in it. No one who has watched this show once can say they did not laugh their ass off at least once during the 30 minute period! I cannot remember the amount of times I've sat down and thought "I want to watch a new series on Netflix and start a new film!" And after 5 minutes of watching something new I thought, why bother?!? And switch over to watching friends 😂 easy to watch, great comedy and full of content that's completely original. The more I watch it the more I learn about the characters I grew up with, and how I would respond to certain situations, with or without the overhead laughter in the background.
friends index


I don't know a single person that hasn't seen this, so if your one of them reading my review, do yourself a favour and grab a glass of wine, or whatever, and prepare for back to back television greatness. Thank you "Friends". I love this show so much! F.R.I.E.N.D.S is a sitcom that you could easily binge-watch at any time of the day. I was able to finish the whole 10 seasons, which ran for 10 years, in under a month. That's just how great it is! I can't even give it a negative review about anything. You'll just really learn to love all the characters through time. No wonder people have clamored for a reunion with the cast, you just can't get enough of it. When you're feeling down and think you could use a good laugh, put this one on top of your to-watch list. It doesn't matter that the show ran from 1994-2004, the humor it had is timeless! In a perfect world where we could pick a series that could run forever, F.R.I.E.N.D.S would be that show. Notice how different TV networks are still doing re-runs at present time even after it has ended back in '04. You'll find that a new generation of viewers who are watching and loving it are surprised to discover that the cast are quite old already. Nothing could beat it. I have nothing against sit-coms in general, as long as they are funny. In America, there is Frasier and Will & Grace, in Britain, there is Only Fools and Horses and Last of the Summer Wine, they are great sit-coms. There was a time when I didn't like Friends very much, then again it was also at a time when I wasn't into sit-coms. My brother and sister, who absolutely adore the show suggested I should try the show again, so I did. Well, my initial reaction of the show was wrong, this show is great, it is funny and smart with appealing characters. It is by far one of the better American sit-coms and I do think it is better than Everybody Loves Raymond. First and foremost, I love the theme song. It may get on some people's nerves, but I find it irresistibly catchy, memorable and fun, with a simple melody and nice lyrics that are relevant. I also love how funny and smart Friends is. Some of the episode titles alone are hilarious and clever. That reminds me when I see and review When Harry Met Sally, maybe the title of the review should be "The One With the Scene in the Diner". Along with this the writing is consistently funny, with some wit and intelligence and very rarely becomes clichéd and cringe worthy. I even like the plot lines, I don't find them boring, predictable perhaps occasionally but the funny situations that the characters get into make them absorbing and worthwhile. The direction is also really solid, and the photography and scenery are striking. I love the characters, they are unique and engaging, even with their flaws they manage to be likable. Rachel does have moments when she is spoilt, but she is also the epitome of sweetness. I know there are people who have problems with Jennifer Aniston, the thing is I don't and I find her at her prettiest and most appealing here. Monica is another strong character, not the funniest by all means, but because she is almost like a maternal figure to the other characters with her caring and sympathetic attitude. I loved how Courtney Cox portrayed her. Phoebe is my favourite female character, she is hilarious; I especially love her songs, they are the sort of songs that are so bad they are great. Lisa Kudrow couldn't have been the more perfect choice for her, she pulls off Phoebe's personality to perfection. Joey is stupid admittedly, but I love him anyway because he is also cool. I am not a huge fan of Matt LeBlanc, but he is really good as Joey. Matthew Perry is great as Chandler, who is like a clownish and sarcastic sort of character, who makes jokes that are almost as bad as Phoebe's songs, but he is still a likable character in his own right. Ross is deliciously neurotic, I constantly love his priceless facial expressions and David Schwimmer's delivery is absolutely perfect. There have also been some wonderful guest stars, Elliot Gould as Jack Geller, Gary Oldman(who I really like in films like Dracula and Immortal Beloved) as Richard Crosby, Michael McKean and Danny DeVito as a stripper who arrives at a party in a policeman's outfit, all but to name a few. Overall, I love this show, not only for the writing but for the characters. 10/10 Bethany Cox.

No comments:

Post a Comment