Black panther wakanda forever index, uploadsnack password, citampi stories, friends index

8 Best Reason to buy Honor Play

1. Value for money

If you are thinking to buy honor play than you are at right place. I am writing my experience about honor play 6 GB varient. it is a good phone with good visual display. i was very confused before buying this product because of so called mobile experts on youtube some youtubers claim that camera is just OK and struggle in low light and BLA BLA but finally i bought this on my own risk and i am happy to buy it. 


Honor play reviews
Honor Play


Guys, I am in a confusion for about 3 weeks on which phone to buy in the sale season. Poco F1, Honor play, Zenfone 5z and OnePlus 6. These are my shortlists and I first removed op6 because I personally didn't like oneplus because of its overrated specs and camera. SD845 is capable of AI but there is no single feature (thati know of) that used AI in oxygen OS. Then I started reading the official forums of these 3 phones. In Zenfone 5z forums, there are so many people complaining of its bugs and slow updates fixing those bugs. So I removed it next. Then I started thinking extensively on what to buy in between poco F1 and Honor play. I started reading Honor play forums first. In all reviews there, I see people are very satisfied with this and there are very very few complaints in the forumsR (may be a in 20). But I am inclined towards towards sd845 of poco. So, I started reading it's forums and there, I have observed so many people complaining of its build quality and display. I am still convinced some how to compromise on these two. And thought of buying it only because of sd845. I kept on reading the forums day to day. And the complaints in the poco forums kept on increasing related to its display. I have seen one complaint related to screen bleeding in poco for which the company said it is a software issue. I didn't understand how far it is true. What I wanted is not give discouraged after investing 20K of my money. So finally I took the call and ordered HONOR PLAY. I believed in the public forums but not YouTube reviews. The forums will never give wrong data as far as I believe. 5 star for the delivery.

4. Build Quality

Now coming to mobile, Believe me guys, this is a beast. U will never feel bad for investing ur hard earned 18k on this. The build quality is excellent. It feels very premium in hand.

Honor play display quality


3. Camera Quality

Camera is awesome. The pics that I take from this phone really comes very very gud. U won't believe me if I say the night mode is also very Gud. The entire YouTube has completely gone angry with the nightmode of this phone. But believe me guys this phone's camera is no where less to any flagship camera even in night mode. 

4. Hardware Quality

The gallery app. This is the most lovely thing in this phone. I have been wondering how apple used face recognition and sorts photos based on faces, places and things. The same is also being done by Honor in this phone. The gallery app sorts and orders the pics based on the location, faces, things. And the next best thing is, it creates videos of the people like how apple does in iOS gallery app.

5. Display Quality

Histen audio feature. If u wear earphones and listen to some FLAC songs with full volume with the Histen sound mode set to auto, trust me u will feel very much involved in the song and u can definitely forget about the sorroundings (use it at high volume only in ur personal place, but please keep track of us sorroundings in public places) 4) Display is awesome. I have used a mobile with amoled display previously and I use to feel very indulged when I watch HD videos in it. The fhd display in Honor play is no where inferior to the amoled display and u can find no difference at all in between the two displays.

6. Long lasting Battery life

The massive 3750 mah battery is a great thing in this phone. I don't use dual sim though my previous phones have dual sim support. I always use only one Airtel sim. With single sim, the battery use to stand for 1 and half day completely with normal usage. Always internet was on and screen on time is around 2-3hrs in an average.

7. UI version

EMUI is perfectly blended. No bugs umi identified in my personal usage except one personal suggestion. That is they have to implement the iPhone X kind of gestures as soon as possible in this. Because when we type something, the on screen home button comes exactly down the space button and in speed typing, I sometimes use to hit on the home button instead of space. So this is the only problem is faced in this. Though Honor has confirmed the iPhone X style of gestures in Pie update, I am eagerly waiting for it.

8. Gaming experience

The notification led is placed at the correct position inside the earpiece. I think all the phones should place the led inside the earpiece as it won't take any extra place there. I tested it with blue, white, orange, green olkurs. But I think it will glow in some other colours as well. 8) lastly the performance, man this is a beast. I can't say anything more. I have been using this for past one month and I never faced single hiccup with this phone. like the phone was branded, it is very smooth a gaming. I play pubg atleast 3-4 full games per day (mean 1-2 hrs daily) and I never faced any issue like lag or frame drop with this phone. The gaming suite is awesome. It won't show the annoying notifications as notification heads when we are playing any games. Finally I can say that this is a phone worth its price and worth my time I spent looking at reviews for this.

I first feared that, after buying this phone, i might get a feeling that I didn't buy poco or Zenfone. But I never got such a feelong while using this. I am very much satisfied with this mobile and i'm happy that I didn't buy POCO. I don't know how many issues that I would face if I had bought poco.

2 comments:

  1. Ohh man thanks! I like it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you plz. Tell me where should I buy this phone Amazon or filipkart?

    ReplyDelete